Thursday, June 2, 2011

Who has a new Challenge? 4 Crafty Chicks

Happy Thursday Morning! I am still having problems with my computer and blogger wanting to work together. Still not able to comment but I am hoping to have this fixed very soon. Everyone who played with Lori's color combo rocked it!!

What an exciting day it is for us here at 4 Crafty Chicks. Our newest challenge is being brought to us by our totally fabby LEANNE! Can you believe we are on Challenge #40. It is so exciting and thank you all so much for making it possible and to my fabby chicks who keep me challenged each week.

LEANNE would like us create something for an ANNIVERSARY! Isn't that exciting. So here is my take on Leanne's challenge. I used embossing to add to my texture and hopefully to make it a masculine card. My embossing folders are cuttlebug and everything else is stampin up (punches, paper, ribbon, ink).

this card will be entered into these fabby challenges. Fresh Brewed Challenge 49- its a guy thing. Tip Top Tuesday challenge #36 is to wrap it up in ribbon. All of their DT's gave amazing inspiration.

Be sure to stop bye to see Melissa, Leanne and Lori's blogs they have amazing master pieces to show you for this weeks challenge. So come and join us and show us what has Anniversary inspires you to create.

8 comments:

  1. Cute card this week girlie! I like all the textures with the embossing! And those colors are YUMMY! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweet Tamie!!!! Love your card! Great colors, for sure!! And I too love all the texture...perfectly masculine! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card! Lovely texture! Thanks for joining the Fresh Brewed Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making my challenge a good one, I like the colors and embossing, very nicely done my friend. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours in this card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of color and texture. Great male card.
    Thanks for playing with us at FBD! :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card - Love the colours.

    Thanks for joining in with us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our 'Ribbon' Challenge :)

    Good luck,
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card. Great color combo and embossing!!!
    Thanks for playing along at the Freshly Brewed Challenges Month Long Prize Challenge.

    Heather D.
    Fresh Brewed Designs

    ReplyDelete