Thursday, June 16, 2011

Getting Well Soon with 4 Crafty Chicks!

HAPPY THURSDAY to ya!! I am excited to share our new challenge with you from 4 Crafty Chicks. It is always fun to be the hostess; you guessed it I am up. Do you have certain cards that you make a little less than others? I sure do. So here is our challenge:

CHALLENGE #42 - GET WELL SOON

Now when someone isn't feeling well, I pick up the phone or go on facebook and give them get well wishes. These are cards that seem to fall by the wayside for me. So when Lori and I where shopping we came across this Dr. Marci stamp and that was it for me, I knew what I was making. That day we inked her up and started coloring. I then had to find a layout and thought a clean and simple one would be best, especially to send through the mail. She is colored with Copic's and Stampin Up markers. When I was little I used to have a teddy bear just like this one, it pretty much has no fuzz now from so much hugging when I was sick.


My other 4 Crafty Chicks friends did not have a problem with this challenge, their cards are gorgeous, elegant and soooo inspirational. Please check them out (Lori, Leanne, Melissa) and share some love.

Thank you so much for stopping bye! I want to wish you a very happy Thursday and if you aren't feeling well please get better soon. Can't wait to see what you create and pop on over to your blog.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card this week, Tamie! She was fun finding with you at the scrapbook store that day - we hit the jackpot! :) Awesome challenge this week - I, too, do not make enough Get Well cards so this was perfect! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is super cute, I would love to color her. Nice Card!

    ReplyDelete