Monday, June 6, 2011

A New Challenge at Picture Perfect Creations

Good Morning blogger land! Yes, it is Monday and I am in a really good mood...well so far...LOL. I really need to send out a huge thank you to two of my fellow DT's. Lori and Linda helped me get my blog working again and I can now comment and post from my computer! WOOT, WOOT!! Thank you so much :)

Before we can get onto our new challenge I had to tell you about the best surprise this weekend. The first surprise was that Lori and her son Calvin came to visit. We took Kaitlyn to gymnastic's and we then popped on over to the craft store in town. Due to a fire in another building that caused some damage with their business, everything was on for 50% off. I feel sorry for them but boy oh boy did we hit the jackpot. It was almost overwhelming to try and stay in control. I just wanted it all...LOL. Now that is a girls play ground when someone tells them their favorite crafts are 50% off . I hope they are up and running soon. So did we ever get our craft thing on. Now enough of my blabbing. My third surprise is that my brother and his younger son came to visit for two days too. A great weekend indeed.

So are you ready for another fabby color combo here at Picture Perfect Creations? Was your weekend busy, crazy and just not enough time to relax and play?? We would love to see you come and relax with us and get your creative juices flowing with our challenge.

On week #61 for our color combo's Megan has us using Cajun Craze, Certainly Celery and Always Artichoke. Great colors for a masculine card, birthday, get well, scrapbook pages, boxes oh so many possibilities.


So this is what I created with one of my new stamps by Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch Garden Delights. Next came coloring with copics and stampin up markers. Now the flowers are actually a mauvie kind of color but they look blue on here. My sentiment is a Verve one and the embossing folder is from Cuttlebug, Spellbinders and a punch from Stampin Up. I just love coloring don't you?
I will be entering my card into the following challenges: Paper Sundaes #72 - Let's Get Sentimental and Wee Memories is a Free For All Challenge (show your creativity). The DT's have some awesome inspiration to share too.

You know each week I look forward to seeing what inspires my fellow team mates and each week I am blown away by how creative they are. You should really stop bye to see what they have created (the creations are just yummy). Come on out and show us how these colors inspire you.

Well this week for me is going to be just a tad crazy. Today, I am babysitting my favorite little man, then I have a soccer game and three kids coming after school so I can take them to the game. A great day it should be for all.

Have an amazing day! I love your comments and thanks so much for sharing my card with me. You all rock :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh goodie, I'm glad your able to comment and such. I'm here to comment on this stunning card!! Look at that wonderfully colored image!! I love it! You really did wonders with these colors! Funny, when I saw them, I immediately thought masculine. But now I see this card and wonder why I couldn't see girlie!! Fabulous! Have a great day Tamie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card turned out super fantastic, Tamie! Your image just POPS right off the page :) So glad I could share your day with you and yes, that was a jackpot we accidentally ran into! HEE HEE...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamie... so nice to have you back!! :-) Your card is so beautiful! I love that copic coloring! I really like how you divided your 2 greens with the white pretty border down the middle. Very eye catching!! Wonderful card!!! Have a great Monday! You sound busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card love that sentiment thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Tamie! Your colouring is amazing! Sounds like a wonderful weekend with family and friends! Can't wait to see all the new stamping stuff...
    Hugs.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking masculine...you were talking about masculine...then I saw your gorgeous card. The greens and reds are so rich and they absolutely make your flowers pop. Gorgeous!,.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card, I love color this image, very pretty, nice ribbon, and that sentiment, very nicely done. Nice embossing too...WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim you are so right! I thought of masculine after I made my card, the colors had me thinking of spring. Hope you can join us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, so very pretty! I love how you colored the can of flowers and, of course, your trusty embossing folder - you're the queen of embossing :-) I've missed commenting so much, but all is better now and my niece went home today so I'll be here more

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely! Your coloring is devine. Love the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOnderful! Love the colors and the sentiment too!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Hugs,
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous and I love the image so pretty!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Wee memories!!!

    ReplyDelete