Monday, June 13, 2011

Groovy Colors for Challenge #62 at PPC!

What where did the weekend go? Mine was spent at the soccer fields coaching my team with an amazing assistant coach. The kids played so hard, we had 4 games in 3 days won them all and took gold. We had two members of our team both of whom are my goalies who also refeered 7 games in two days. They were so amazing that I am so proud of them. My oldest who was one of the ref's feet are so blistered all toes and heals on both feet, don't know if he will be ready to play tonight. And boy oh boy am I sore, everytime they won I had to boost up how many push-ups I would do! I was up to 15 men push ups and 20 womens. I also did push ups with them during warm up. Along with my lobster like body...I am what you would call a hurting unit...LOL. Also a Happy Belated Birthday to our design Team Member Lori! Her birthday was yesterday!

So are you ready for the colors this week at PPC? Megan has given us a challenge but the colors look fabby together. When I first saw them, I was like oh this is going to be so hard, but all it took was finding the right image and well spending the day crafting with my good buddy Lori and wola the colors just came together.


This image is another Heartfelt Creations, they are so much fun to color and oh how I do love to color. Now this is another clean an simple design, not a lot going on but I really just wanted to highlight the image. U sed a Large Label Spellbind to highlight the image and then the Top Note from Stampin Up was my touch of fancy on the card. I tried to add some elegance with the pearls.


Hope you will come and join us this week at PPC! We truly love coming to see what you have for us and your blogs are always so much fun. Don't forget to check out my partners, their creations are just jam packed full of inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. amazing job you did with the coloring - I LOVE it! You could use this card for so many different things :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING is right! Love your card Tamie!! It's just beautiful! Hope you are not too sore this week. But gosh... nothing like getting/staying in shape!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beeeyoootiful card my friend! So glad you grabbed that stamp set :) I love how you put it on the top note and notched out the corners! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GORGEOUS card!! Your coloring is to die for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Tamie!!! Love your coloring and the use of the spellbinder die as your mat! Stunning! Have yourself a wonderful weekend.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete