Monday, May 30, 2011

Challenge #60 at Picture Perfect Creations

Good afternoon to our out their in blogger land. Today is a bright and sunny day with some wind, just enough to help out with the pesky misquitoes. This morning started off like an old Monday morning...sleeping in and rushing to get everyone to school. Yes, I am still having problems with blogger. My post is late today because once again my pre-scheduled post was deleted. What a pain. Also I have been to everyones blogs to see their wonderful work but thanks to blogger I am unable to comment. Everytime I try it keeps sending me back to the sign area and at times it takes 3 times before it signs me in. Please be patient with me, I am seeing everyones inspiration and not being able to comment is soooo frustrating.

Today is a big day here at Picture Perfect Creations. We are now on Challenge #60 and Megan has given us a scrumptous color combo. It really was fun to work with. All of my fellow DT's made some awesome master pieces. This weekend I put on some music in my craftroom, lit a candle and set to work in my relaxation area. It felt so nice to just putts out my card.


I am entering my card into Clean & Simple, their sketch gave me some yummy inspiration. Crafty Ho's Challenge this week is to use TWINE (my twine is in the button, seriously I need to get somemore so I can keep playing with it).


So here is my card! Hope you like it. You can't see it on here very well, but the larger section of green before the MS punch has been Scored with 4 lines. At first I just didn't think that these colors would go good, but they are so fabby.
My stamp is from Verve, punch is MS, Embossing folder is Sizzix, unknown butterfly punch, corner punch SU, ribbon SU, paper SU, twine SU and ink SU.

So what are you up to on this Monday? So far my day has consisted of watching Ethan, taking Tristan to the chiropractor, filling out some paper work for soccer, getting ready for our soccer game tonight oh and doing some household chores. Soccer season sure does keep me and my family busy.

Wishing you a great Monday! Be sure to join us at Picture Perfect Creations, we want to see your inspiration. My fellow DT links are on my left hand side be sure to stop bye and see their work.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you got to finally post, and nice card, I like the image and the embossing folder you used, very pretty. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Tamie! I love the embossing folder you chose and that sentiment is so true! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sure is one gorgeous card Tamie!!! I love that layout, did a card myself using it! Love, love, love that embossing too. Truly lovely!!

    Linda

    P.S. I ended up needing to use Firefox to be able to comment instead of Internet Explorer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty die for such a pretty card. Love the layout too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card this week Tamie!! I love that embossing! I also like how you cut 2 of the corners on the sentiment cardstock! It's simple... but perfect!! Gives a little dimension! We thankfully are done with Soccer until the soccer camp starts in about 4 weeks. Now just end of the year school projects and gifties for all!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete