Monday, June 27, 2011

Chicks Stick Together at PPC!

Goooood Monday morning everyone! It was such an amazing weekend. We were at a 4 Crafty Chicks (just the DT's) retreat for the whole weekend and man was it fun, fun, fun. It had great food, awesome craft time and a whole bunch of giggles who could ask for more.

Today is our new challenge over at Picture Perfect Creations. Megan has given us a fun, fun color combo this week (Poppy Parade, Whisper White and Basic Grey). I used my friends Kenny K to create this card with a sentiment that says Chicks stick together *love it*. I added bling to her and on the side to help give the card a little something, something.


Here is my card. She is hip with a little bit of a sassy look. The embossing folder was also Leanne's and I must say I love, love, love it. The pattern paper, paper and punches, and some of the markers are from Stampin up. I also used Copic's for the skin color and hair.


Come on out to PPC and show us your inspiration, we would love to have you play and come to see your blog. My fellow DT's have some rockin inspiration this week to share with you so make sure you share some love with them too.

Today holds our first game in playoff's for soccer but before that I will be going to school to help out with the final hot lunch of the year. Can't believe that tomorrow is the last day of school. I can't wait for Wednesday, my only sleep in day for the next month.

Have an amazing day! Can't wait to come and see you :)

6 comments:

  1. Great card! I really like how you colored the image! Her hat looks like it has some texture, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamie,
    LOVE your colouring! It is perfect! Glad to read that you had an awesome weekend!!!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to get together with friends and stamp the weekend away!!!! And what an awesome card Tamie! What a sassy image that you colored so wonderfully!! And I love the embossed layer too! Perfection with the bling too! You rocked it out this week girlfriend!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card! I love that image!!!! The whole thing speaks sassy and fun and don't mess with us chickies!! :-) Glad you had a fun weekend. I think my closest DT "Buddy' is Michele K in California.. other than that.. we are spread all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did have so much fun...loved it...and I miss you all already. The card sure has the WOWieee Factor, love it, and the way you put it together...awesome job friend. Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It WAS an amazing weekend, that is for sure! You pumped out some amazin' cards friend and this one is no exception! I love how you colored her and put it all together with our colors this week! WTG!

    ReplyDelete