Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Grandparents Tea

Hi, everyone.....this morning was wonderful. I met my parents at my oldest son's school this morning. We were invited to a Grandparents, friends and family tea. We were treated to a concert by some fasnastic musicians and dancers. It was wonderful. It was a fundraiser, for Unesco. Our goal is to help raise money for Grandparents who are raising there grandkids. Grandkids helping, Grandparents, helping Grandchildren. It is inspiring too see what our students are willing to do to help these families. (Africa)

I have not had the time to complete some of my crafts, but I do hope to soon. My mom gave us each a Valentines card and if I can I would like to post those for you. I am very proud of my mom, she is my hero. She takes the time to make my kids feel good, with all of her letters and cards. They were pumped when they saw them in their lunch kits today.

Wishing you all a most wonderful afternoon.

Till next time keep smiling and tell someone that they what they mean to you.
Thanks for stopping in. Hope to post something exciting soon.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you and the kids had a great time with Mom and Dad.... Great Blog... You should be very proud of yourself!! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog, er.. btw i like papercraft, its from paper too ^^

    ReplyDelete