Thursday, March 26, 2020

Spring Chick!

 Good, good morning!
Another week is flying by even though
we are not leaving our house
and miss our family and friends like crazy!
However, being at home we are sure getting some
cleaning done and going through stuff we have put off.
Although my crafting time is a little more,
I am hoping in the near future that it will
be in full swing, after we get my new craft room painted
and everything moved and organized.

challenge up today.
It being Thursday we are starting a new challenge #343 - Anything Goes
with a brand new sponsor Fabrika Fantasy
Prize: 3 Images
Thank you so much for letting me color up this very cute 
image called Spring Chick
lot's of little details to color but oh so much fun.
The ideas are flowing and I think making a scene
with this image would be incredible.
As a sentiment I can really see 
"Keep Calm and Ride On" Hee hee. 
This card is made for my
awesome little grandson, although his birthday is
months away, I couldn't resist coloring up this image for him.
The above image was colored using Copic Markers
Gina Marie Designs dies, Sizzix embossing folder
and Stampin' Up paper.

I would really love it if you shared your inspiration with
us over at Creative Knockouts this week.
Keep us busy commenting on your awesome creations.

Thank you so much for joining me today.
Stay Safe and Healthy
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Tamie! I hope you share photos of your new craft room! That's exciting! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and happy card! Thank you so much, dear Tamie, for using this Spring Chick image!

    Digital stamps and coloring books
    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this Tamie! Love it and fab coloring too!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete