Thursday, March 12, 2020

Catch Your Heart

 Good morning!
Yesterday, we had rain, snow and blue skies
through out the day.
It was busy, we had a few things to do
but it still took most of the day.
How do the days go by so fast? Simply hard
to believe we are just about 1/2 way through March.
Tomorrow we will have a wonderful play date with
our fun loving and very busy grandson.

We have a brand new challenge up at Creative Knockouts today.
For Challenge #341 - Border Time
Our wonderful sponsors for this week are from
Prize is $10 Gift Certificate
The image below is called
Thank you so much for letting me showcase
this awesome image.
 I colored it up using Copic Markers
Glove: E31, E33, E34, E35, E37
Heart: R24, R27, R29
The dies are from Gina Marie Designs that have
been used on both layers to create a border
around the image.

Please come and join us for our brand new challenge this week.
We would love to see your inspiring work
and come to your blog.

My fellow DT's have out done themselves.

Thank you so much for joining me today!
Have a blessed week :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Tamie! I love ball so no wonder right?? Great work!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete