Monday, April 6, 2020

Happy Birthday Beautiful Friend

 Good morning my friends,
The world right now is such a different place.
I have been spending time going through
my mom's pictures and am also
hoping to get my new space for crafting painted
and moved into.
Missing my dad as well as we are not allowed to
see him in the home he lives in.

Crafting is a great thing to do to relax.
My card for you today is made
Just Sayin' Stamps and the heart die from In My Heart
 I cut out the hearts and glued them down.
Then I stamped in each heart
with the sentiment that I wanted.
The curve for in front of the word friend
is actually from the letter "m" at the being of that sentiment.
Thought I would try that and it turned out really
good and was super easy to do with
The Project Bin Stamps. 
card making, hand made cards, hand stamped cards, clear stamps, photopolymer stamps, theprojectbin.com, sentiments, birthday cards, card ideas, dog stamps, cat stamps, thank you stamps
My final step was to run the layers
through an embossing folder for texture.
Added some bling of pearls for a little bit of a pop
and it turned out really good.

Be sure to stop by the blog each weekday for some more
inspiration using these spectacular stamps
from my fellow Design Teammates.

Hoping this finds you all well and safe.
Thank you for joining me today.
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment