Monday, March 16, 2020

You Are My... and Enjoy The Ride

 Hello and welcome to my blog.
Life has been a little bit busy here but
we are managing to keep it all together.
Never know what daily changes there will be with
the pandemic. Whether we will have no
school for our kids and kids not at work because
of them being closed.
Taking things day by day!
Could mean more crafting time for others and me???
 Today, is my day to post as DT
There are two cards today for you.
First stamp set highlighted is called


Everyone has that one person who you just instantly call.
For me if it isn't my husband it was ALWAYS my
mom. I miss our phone calls so much. It is hard to 
believe that she has been gone for month in a half.
Now it will still be my husband
or sister, one of my aunties or friends.
I adore that Denise has this sentiment in with this fun set!
It is hard to see but the background which was made using
a stencil and wink of stella to make the dots pop and the one flag.

Card #2
This very fun Stamp set is called


A perfect set for all of those bike lovers
and just for some fun masculine cards too.

The dies with this stamp set are just awesome
The motorbike and the black circle.
They cut around the image like butter.
I also used some copic markers to high light
just a few parts of the bike.
I used 3 of the sentiments in this package, 
they just seemed to fit together.
The background was made using a stencil
and inks. It was so much fun making my own
background paper today.

Be sure to hop on over to The Project Bin 
shop and blog
for much more inspiration all week.

Stay safe
and
thank you
for coming to
my blog!!!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment