Monday, March 2, 2020

I Love You!


Good morning!
We had a bunch of heavy wet snow 
this weekend. We had temperatures
above zero for days which had us itching for spring. 
On Saturday morning we awoke to
quite a bit of snow.

For The Project Bin today,
These are the sets I am highlight.
card making, hand made cards, hand stamped cards, clear stamps, photopolymer stamps, theprojectbin.com, sentiments, birthday cards, card ideas, dog stamps, cat stamps, thank you stamps
Card making, rubber stamping, die cutting, paper crafts, cat stampsClear stamps with matching dies, card making, paper crafts, rubber stamping, die cutting
My sentiment is from Just Sayin' (tuxedo black ink and rich razzleberry ink)
The cat is from Feline Good (image colored with Copic Markers) and used the cat die.
In My Heart (heart die used to highlight the sentiment)
The other shapes (from my scrap bin) used where glued down to the paper
and then embossed with an embossing folder to add texture.
I then popped up the die cut image of the cat and the heart to
highlight The Project Bin.

Please come on by and join us at our blog
for new inspiration 5 days a week
and to check out the shop.

Wishing you a very blessed day!
Thank you so much for joining me today.

2 comments:

  1. I love your fabulous embedded panels and the sensational sentiment you pulled together for this adorable cat!! How wonderful, Tamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card, Tamie! Great embossing, and a wonderful combination of stamps! :o)

    ReplyDelete