Thursday, April 23, 2020

Pear-fectly Wonderful Friend!

Good morning my friends!
It has been an interesting week so far.
We have been doing more cleaning in our house,
packing things up at my mom's house too.
Little treasures that have been forgotten have been found.
It is like Christmas all over again.
The sun and warmer temperatures sure have been nice too.
Hoping not jinx it but the snow is gone.
 Creative Knockouts has a brand new challenge up today.
We are Challenge #347 - Friendship
Isn't that a fun challenge?
Friends are so amazing and are just awesome.
Our Sponsor this week is
The image I am sharing with you today
is called Bartlett Pear
Thank you so much for letting me showcase
the image and sentiment.
Prize: one digi set from the store
 This top image is I tried black and white and I actually
like how it looks. The image is colored with Copic markers.
My pears are a little green, guess I didn't color ripe ones...hee hee.
The dies used were stitched ovals from My Favorite Things.
The flowers and pearls are from my old stash.
The embossing folder and paper are from Stampin' Up.

Come on out and show us your friendship cards,
I love seeing your inspiration and what you design.
My fellow DT's have some amazing cards for us as well.

Please stay safe and healthy.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Tamie! Artsystamper's images are fabulous. I really like your watermark too! Did you get a new one? :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their images are awesome. No I have had this one for a long time and decided to pull it out again. Thank you Nancy 💕

      Delete