Monday, April 20, 2020

Mom

 Good morning friends.
We have had some different weather changes
all within like 20 minutes of one another.
One minute blue skies, sunny, windy, the next snowing
huge snowflakes and then back to sun, blue skies, windy,
then snowing again almost looked like
we would be getting a blizzard. The next morning it was
raining, then blue skies.
The rain made everything smell so fresh.
Hopefully it can get the snow mold washed away too.
 Today is my turn to highlight a stamp set
I just received the newest set called
clear stamps, word art, theprojectbin, mother's day, father's day, new baby, get well, special person, faith
Aren't the sentiments just fantastic?
 I used the mom stamp
and Happy mother's day stamp from the set.
This wonderful day celebrating our Mother's is
coming up soon.
 The paper is used from an old stash of 6X6 papers.
I took a oval die and cut a chunk out
so that I could layer the paper under it
and stamp on it.
 The flowers, I dug deep into an old embellishment drawer
and pulled them out to help highlight this wonderful
sentiment that Denise designed for us.

Please hop on over and check out the blog and the shop
to help inspire you.
My fellow DT's inspire me weekly.

Thank you so much for stopping by
Have a blessed week and please stay safe.
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. You've made such a beautiful card, Tamie! What a fun new stamp set! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy, it is a great stamp set. I look forward to playing with it more. Hugs

      Delete