Thursday, March 14, 2019

Spring Bumble Bee



Hello, friends! Welcome to my blog.
Today, is a beautiful day with some wind
and the temperatures should be above 0 again today.
Doing a dance.

Today, is Creative Knockouts Thursday
where I will share some of my card
inspired by our challenge this week.

Thank you so much to our sponsor this week
for letting me color up this adorable image called
Spring Bumble Bee

Prize is 3 images




The challenge number is #289

ChallengeTic Tac Toe- use the items in any line- straight or diagonal


Pearls
Vintage
Bling
Paper Piecing

Image/Sentiment
Die Cuts (nestie, punches, etc)
Distressing
Embossing
Ribbon/Twine

I chose the bottom row
Distressing is on the top two layers
Embossing is on the bottom layer
Ribbon (3 different colors)

Isn't this fun!!!
So many different ways to make your project.
I colored the image using Copic Markers
On the wings, flower, crown and spot on the cheek Wink of Stella was used.
The paper is from Stampin' Up (Whisper White, So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry
The stitched rectangle die is from Gina Marie Designs
The butterfly is a left over from a Spellbinders die.
The embossing folder is D'vine Swirl from Cuttlebug

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
Craft Rocket Challenge - Challenge #57 -  March - Flowers
Crafting with an Attitude - Challenge #49 - Always Anything Goes

Thank you so much for joining me today!
Wishing you an amazing week and may someones
smile brighten your day!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. A great design. Beautiful colors and a pretty card.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful card in our CWAA gallery
    Bożena DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete