Monday, March 4, 2019

I Flippin Love You

Good morning blogger land!

It was a good weekend, I got into my craft room,
started a new book, had some laughs with our kids.
Stayed inside as it was very, very, very cold -38 windchill -45
Yuck! Minus 15 is simply a perfect temperature with no wind.
We found out that February was the coldest month
in 40 years....Yikes & brrrrr!

Today is The Project Bin Monday,
where I get to share my brand new card with you.
I am simply adore the stamp set called
The Gratest and also used In My Heart

It has been fun trying to take different kinds
pictures.
I had been asked to create more masculine
cards so here is a brand new one for you.
The above cards, the flippers were stamped 
with Momento Ink in my Misty;
colored with C01 Copic Marker then fussy cut out.

The back ground paper with the words
used two sentiments from The Gratest
I Flippin Love You and Happy Birthday.
They were hand stamped using a block 
(it has been a while free-styling the stamping) using
three different inks (Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango)

The heart die used is from another set from The Project Bin called
In My Heart
The square/squiggly die is from Gina Marie Designs
and the scalloped die is from Your Next Stamp.

Paper used is from Stampin' Up Whisper white, Dusty Durango, Early Espresso,
 Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango pattern paper (I think, it was a left over piece).

Everything was layered together and glued down.
The square piece is pop-up using dimensionals.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Inkspirational - Challenge #181 - Designers Choice - Use Your Stash

Just Us Girls - Challenge #477 - Word Week - Birthday
(hand stamped happy birthday on background paper)

Daisy Chain Challenge - Challenge #27 - Have A Heart

Die Cut Diva's - March Challenge - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for joining me today
Sending you big smiles and hugs
for an amazing day ahead.

Hugs,


In My Heart and The Gratest shown below.
Clear stamps with matching dies, card making, paper crafts, rubber stamping, die cuttingtheprojectbin.com, puns, love, like you, stamping, clear stamps, sentiment stamps, hand made cards, hand stamped cards, paper crafts, clear stamps, pizza, belated birthday, spatulas, birthday

4 comments:

  1. I Flipping love this card! How playful and creative! Great read to kick off my Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christine, thank you for making my day. Sure glad you liked the card.๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous card, Tamie! That's a super fun stamp set!
    It really was a cold weekend again but I didn't mind it a bit! lol We actually had our coldest February in 80 years! It was a great reason to hibernate! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hibernating, I might be part bear๐Ÿ˜‚. Coldest in 80 years, that is crazy and a very long time. Glad you like the card. Thank you

      Delete