Monday, March 18, 2019

Friendship Refreshes the Soul

 Hello, welcome back to my blog friends.
It has been a really enjoyable
and slower weekend. It has been nice
playing in my craft room, watching basketball,
some other T.V. shows, playing with 
our grandson and his mom.
Oh and although, I avoided some house work
I know it is still here for me today. *wink*

My brand new card for you today,
is using a stamp set called 
Isn't the font just awesome
and the sentiment is so true.
The card above was taken using natural light
and the one just below is taken using a studio light 
from my phone. It is so interesting, the color difference.
Which one do you like better?
The #bff stamp set has 6 incredible sayings
for friendship and just a boost
for someones heart and self-esteem.
Not to mention they stamp beautifully.

I used memento ink on the sentiment
The dies are unknown to me.
The papers are from Stampin' Up
(whisper white & a pink??)

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Scrap from Your Heart - Challenge #31 - Clean and Simple
Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog - Challenge #38 - Make It Girlie
The Creative Crafters - Challenge #14 - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for joining me today
Have an amazing day!
Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment