Monday, March 25, 2019

I Remembered Your Birthday

Good morning!
Exciting news our snow is all gone on our yard
this morning. I am doing a happy dance.
Now with all the snow mold laying on the ground
my allergies are kicking up but that is okay.
I have already started to take advantage of
the warmer days and walking.
We did have two very foggy days this weekend.
My cats were playful and helped me make my cards
this weekend. Don't you just love extra help?

My card for you today is
made using The Project Bin Stamp Set
It has 7 stamps in this set
and aren't they wonderful, all with different fonts.
As I was typing Happy Birthday Posts
on Facebook, this sentiment made me
giggle and I was thinking of birthday's
this month and how many I remembered
without facebook.
There are days when it is Facebook that has reminded
me of someones birthday.
So this sentiment made me smile
and reminds me how important it is to work on
my memory and not using facebook as a reminder
for all birthdays.
My card above was made using The Project Bin Stamp Set - Born Yesterday
The dies are from Craftin Desert Divas (Stitched/scalloped squares, circles, leaves).
All papers and brads, glue dots are from Stampin' Up.
Flowers.

I used the die cuts to cut the squares out.
On the Rich Razzleberry square, I used a scalloped/stitch circle die
and cut it out of the centre. Next came layering pool party inside that cut circle.
Then the stamped sentiment.
I used the largest scalloped/stitched circle die to create a layer
that shows the rich razzleberry paper and high lights the pool party
with the sentiment.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
A Bit More Time To Craft - Challenge #88 - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft - Challenge - March #3 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - March Anything Goes - #61
Love To Craft Challenge Blog - #32 - March - anything goes

For more inspiration weekly please check out The Project Bin Blog

Wishing you a very happy Monday and week ahead
May it be filled with many smiles and blessings.
Thank you for joining me today.

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Great card, Tamie! The sentiment is really wonderful, and did give me a chuckle! lol Have a great day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card - fun sentiment and lovely bold colours! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” March Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card Thank you for entering A Perfect time to Craft. Karen Neil DT

    ReplyDelete