Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Season's Greetings

Good afternoon Everyone!!!
It is a very beautiful day here a little windy, but the sun is awesome. Wishing you all some laughter today.

So this was the card I was working on last night. I felt it was lacking something so I was trying to improve it a bit...LOL. It turned out so much different than what I had in my head...:) :)



This is my second attempt at sprucing up this card. This time instead of the navy pearls, I used gold brads and I braided the gold elastic, because I just was not sure what to do. It just seemed like it was missing something near the bottom. I think it looks ok. I love this stamp it is beautiful.
What you need:
Stamps : Scenic Season
Paper: Night of Navy, Brushed Gold and Very Vanilla
Ink: Versamark
Other: gold brads, gold embossing powder, and gold elastic and a punch.
I am working on another card that I hope to post this evening, it might be late, but I hope not.
Thanks for stopping by.
Til next time, share a smile with someone, you just might make their day.



2 comments:

  1. These cards are great. Keep up the geart work and all your xmas cards are done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice :) I love that stamp set - I probably should have bought it. Oh well maybe I can borrow yours sometime!!! :) Good job my friend.

    ReplyDelete