Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Monday Morning!!!!

Hi all, I am wishing you tons of laughter and smiles on this warm Monday morning. Yesterday, was a busy day and I was going to post some cards on here last night, but I must say...I just talked to much on the phone to make any. My idea's are flowing today...so there will be some cards posted tonight. Please come back and look.

There were two ladies names that I was going to show you. I cased two of my sympathy cards from them. I was unable to find there blog, but I do have a link to the page that you will find their work. Their cards were amazing. Here is the link to the one with always artichoke, and chocolate chip.http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1533751?&cat=16101
The second one was the more simple sympathy card with the Tree, going grey and always artichoke. Her name is Diane Cramer here is the link to the page where I found it http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1534184?&cat=16101

Thank you so much to both of you ladies. Your work was beautiful.

I am excited to break out some christmas stamps I haven't used. There are three that I would like to use and they will be Scenic Season from Stampin' Up, Home for Christmas also from Stampin' Up and a cute snowman stamp from Heather's Stamping Haven. These are ones I have not used and look forward to showing you my creations. Home for Christmas I woud like to use my water color paper, this should be fun, since this is new to me.

Thanks for stopping by yesterday and today.

Til next time

Share a smile with someone today, it could make there's.

No comments:

Post a Comment