Thursday, December 3, 2020

xmas cats

 


Happy Thursday morning!
It is another beautiful day
here in Central Alberta with temperatures
at 0 degrees Celsius.
The blue skies and along with the snow
make for a very beautiful scene.
I can handle the snow with these temperatures (Hee Hee)

Today, we have a brand new challenge up at
Our challenge this week is.....
#379 - Tis The Season
Our amazing sponsor for this weeks challenge is
Hetty Clare, Prize is 4 Images
the image used above is called
Thank you so much for allowing me to
high light this super cute image.
I simply adore cats and
my cats adore my trees.

When looking for paper to use
I went through a card box that my mom
had some of her Christmas papers in.
This one called to me because of the trees
and cat image. The layer behind the image
is the backing of the tree paper.
The Gingerbread charm used is also from my
mom's Christmas stash.
The stitched dies I used are from My Favorite Things (rectangles).
Prisma Colored Pencils were used on the image
as well as Wink of Stella (although, you can not see it...LOL)

My mom loved all holidays
but her favorite time of year was Christmas.
I am glad that some of her crafting stuff can be used
to share this joy with you today.

Please come and join us at Creative Knockouts this week.
It is an awesome challenge and I would
love to see what Tis The Season creations you have.

Wishing you a day that brings smiles
and
Thank you very much for stopping by.

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. What fun background paper Tamie! Great card!

    Happy Holidays!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete