Monday, November 16, 2020

You're Kinda Pawsome

Good, Good morning!
It was a good weekend here in the Camp household.
We spent some time with our grandson
and I was able to have some mother/daughter time.
We started our Christmas shopping.

Today, I am here to high light
some stamp set's from
and
When making this card, I had a special someone in mind.
Our store/blog owner Denise; she adores her dogs. She also loves winter
and we have had quite a bit of snow already.
It made me think of them playing outside together.
Denise is a really awesome person and I just know
she is waiting for some snow.

The card above I used Copic Markers
to color the image, dies from both sets.
The other shapes from my old cut out stash.

Stop by the blog for more inspiration from our team!

Wishing you an amazing day
and thank you
for stopping by!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, Tamie! I like that pocket design very much! :o)

    ReplyDelete