Thursday, December 17, 2020

Mika

Good afternoon, 
Do you ever have those days,
where you feel that technology just is 
not your friend?
I have been having one of those days.
My sincere apologizes for this late post.
On a grateful note it has finally gone through
and not completely deleted everything, as soon as I hit publish!
It was a chance that I took to come in and add this to my post.
So this girl is doing some major happy dancing.

We have an amazing sponsor this week over
at Creative Knockouts for our brand new challenge.
Our challenge this week is Anything Goes for #381
This challenge will run until the New Year.
Our wonderful sponsor this week is
Prize: 3 Images
Thank you very much for letting me 
high light such a beautiful image.
This angelic image is called
Copic Markers were used to color up this
stunning image. I was working at having the middle
of the dress blend into white. Wink of Stella was
used on the dress and wings to add some sparkle.
Hopefully on the picture above you can see that.
The stitched dies are from My Favorite Things
and the paper is from
Stampin' Up

While making this card, I was thinking about
my angel in heaven, my mom and best friend.
Our first Christmas without her, is going to be a tough one.
When I saw this image, it just called to me.
Brought memories of songs to mind that my mom loved.
The pearls were added in memory of my
mom, she just loved her bling
on her cards.
My mom would have just adored this image.
We would love to have you join us over
our ANYTHING GOES Challenge #381

We also have a Design Call going so please
check it out, we would love to have you apply!

Thank you so much for joining us over
at Creative Knockouts for the year.
Sharing your love of Crafting.
Thank you to my fellow team mates
for always inspiring me.
Most of all Thank you Kelly,
for being such an awesome blog challenge owner!
For your understanding and support this year
throughout this 2020 year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Tamie! Love the pop of color and the gorgeous background aper! The card is so beautiful and perfect to think of your Mom!

    ReplyDelete