Thursday, January 7, 2021

Have A Sweet Birthday!


 Good afternoon!
I am hoping that the start to the New Year
has been filled with some smiles and laughter.
Today, our oldest son turns 24.
Not sure where the time has gone
but we are so incredibly proud of him.

with brand new challenges for 2021
and incredible sponsors too.

Our very first Challenge for 2021
is
#383 - Celebrate

Our wonderful sponsor for this week is
the Prize is
Prize:  £8 voucher code
Thank you very much for allowing me
to highlight this scrumptious image called
Who doesn't love a yummy looking cupcake?
The sentiment was perfect to make
it a wonderful birthday card.

My image was colored using Copic Markers,
the Circles dies and dies with the sentiment
are from Spellbinders.
The pattern paper is from Doodlebug
and the plain paper is from Stampin' Up.

We would love you to join us at
Looking for more inspiration
hop on over to the challenge blog
my fellow DT's have some for you.

Thank you so much for joining me
with my first card of 2021.
I look forward to designing more cards
and checking out everyone's blogs.

Wishing you a peaceful week.

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Tamie! Happy New Year to you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Tamie! It looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete