Thursday, May 21, 2020

Giant Mushroom

Good morning bloggerland :)
I am wishing you a very happy Thursday!
Well we had a bit of a productive week.
We celebrated our 24th Anniversary and planted a garden.
In fairness about the garden my hubby did it all for me.
Let me just say he did an amazing job too.
He has a green thumb as he has managed to
grow pineapples in our house here in Alberta.

Today, we have a brand new challenge up
We are on Challenge #351 - Embossing Delight
Dry or Heat Embossing
Our fantastic sponsor this week is from SheepSki Designs
Thank you so much for letting me color up 
the Giant Mushroom image, it is super adorable.
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/SheepSkiDesigns
The Prize is 3 images
I used Copic Markers to color up this super cute image.
I broke out my cuttlebug and sizzix folders
to emboss on the green and orange layers.
I then did a rectangle stitched die on the bottom layer.
Added some pearls and woola all done.

I would really love to see your amazing work
so please join us at Creative Knockouts for our brand new challenge.
Who doesn't love embossing right.

Thank you so much for joining me!

4 comments:

  1. It looks awesome Tamie! Great job and I love all the different embossed layers. Such a cute image and fab coloring, love it!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! I adore this image, it was so much fun to work with.

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful card Tamie!! Love your colouring and design!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karla, you made my day :) Hugs

      Delete