Thursday, May 7, 2020

Feet Up and a Cuppa

Hello!!!
Welcome to my blog.
It has been a whirl wind of another week.
Even though we are not out and about
the days seems to be just flying by.
I hope that you are all in good health and safe
from this COVID -19.

Today, we have a brand new challenge up at 
For Challenge #349 is Favorite Embellishments.
Our wonderful sponsor this week is
The prize is 2 Digis.
Thank you very much for letting me
This cute image above is colored using Copic Markers.
This next week is a busy week for birthdays.
Our grandson will be 3 years old on Monday
and my dad 90th birthday is on Tuesday!
It is going to be very tough celebrating at a
distance but I do feel very blessed that we can
at least do that. A few parties will be in order.

This image made me smile and think of my dad
he likes his tea and has a dusty rose chair that he has
had for 23 years. Loves his slippers and watching TV.

My favorite embellishments are pearls which you can
find in two spots.
The dies are from Gina Marie Designs, Stampin' Up and Rose Petals???
The banner was hand cut.

I would like to take an opportunity to wish mother's/aunties/friends/adoptive
moms honestly anyone who is a mother figure to someone
a very happy mother's day on Sunday.
My hero, best friend and my very loved mom
is spending her first mother's day in heaven.
She is missed beyond words.
Cherish each day!

Please come and join us at Creative Knockouts.
I would love to see what your favorite Embellishments
are. My fellow DT's have amazing inspiration for you too!

Thank you for joining me today.
Have a blessed and safe week ahead.

Hugs,

1 comment: