Monday, May 18, 2020

DAD

 Good, good morning to everyone!
Today, is an exciting day for my hubby and me.
We are celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary
and our 29th year of being together.
He is my best friend, my rock and the love of my life.
It will be a low key celebration because of the pandemic.
We aren't usually over the top for celebrating
but do like to go out for supper.
On to why you are here.

For The Project Bin today,
I am highlighting the Stamp set
clear stamps, word art, theprojectbin, mother's day, father's day, new baby, get well, special person, faith
Isn't this a fantastic set,
Look at all of these sentiments.
 The first thing I did was make
my pattern paper out of three different kinds of
washi tape.
They are all silver but the one had a little hint of
yellow, so that is where my yellow layer came from.
Some of the washi tape is full width and other
layers were cut by hand.
Then I decided to leave a space on an angle
where I could stamp 
Happy father's day
I think it looks pretty good.
I then broke out my paper
masked off the bottom part of the dad stamp
to just use the word dad.
added it on top of some layers
and woola a father's day card has been made.

Please check out The Project Bin blog, week days for
more inspiration and also the store.
You never know what kind of deals Denise will have for you.

Thank you so much for stopping by today,
Crafting Hugs,

1 comment: