Monday, January 7, 2019

Jukebox Birthday

 Good morning!
Today, is an exciting day but one that has
me thinking the years have gone way to fast.
Our oldest son Tristan turns 22 today!
To me the years have just flown by
where he once was a baby, little boy, 
teenager, now stands a young man.
Who we are so very proud of him.

The card above has been made for him.
He is truly a Limited Edition!

The stamp set I am show casing today is
As you can see below, there are
wonderful dies to go with the stamps. 
So many different kinds of cards you can make
for so many special people in your lives.
Clear stamps, birthday stamps, paper crafting, rubber stamping, die cutting, dies with matching stamps
 The sentiments/stars are stamped in Cajun Craze
which make them pop (I think)
The jukebox die is from the stamp set.
the texture if from an embossing folder
paper and punch along the side and corner rounder from
Stampin Up.

My card below, I posted last week as well
but am posting it again
as Denise is putting it on her blog this week.
I jumped the gun last week posting it.
Sorry Denise.
Be sure to join us at The Project Bin blog
My fellow DT's have phenomenal creations from Monday-Friday.

Thank you so much for joining me today.
Have a phenomenal day!
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment