Monday, January 28, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day



Good morning friends!
It has been a warm but also cold and blustery weekend.
We have had rain/freezing rain, snow, wind and melting.

What stamp am I highlight for The Project Bin today?
I am sharing with you In My Heart
It has  two dies
and seven stamps.

My card today is clean and simple
The heart was cut our with our heart
shape die and then stamped the
solid pink heart through the die cut
hole. After that, I took the
Happy Valentine's Day stamp
and stamped on top.



The color pink is used on this card
as it is my grandma's favorite color.

I then took the top panel
with the die cut heart shape 
and embossed it with an
embossing folder from
Stampin' Up.

I love the effects of the folder and started
adding a few pearls but before I new it
the whole panel was covered with bling.
Hopefully it isn't too much.

I love this time of year
as it is another reason to celebrate our
loved ones with cards or crafts.






I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Fashionable Stamping Challenge - #143 - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Fabulously Feminine

if you are looking for more inspiration
please checkout The Project Bin Blog.
Each week day my fabulous team mates have creations
that are sure to inspire.

Have a really blessed day
Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,

2 comments: