Monday, January 14, 2019

I Love You Even When.....

Good morning everyone!
It was a beautiful weekend with warm temperatures.
It was a busy week and weekend but tons of fun :)
I had sleep overs with some girl friends, visiting with family
we don't see much, watched some high school basketball (more visiting and laughing with parents). Visiting with our kids
it really was a wonderful week, filled with some tears and laughter. 
Oh and I received
happy mail too this week...yay me.
I am ready to start this next week, but once again I say
how did we get to the almost 15th of the month already?
Wasn't it just Jan 1st?

Today, I am super duper excited to share a brand new stamp
clear stamps, card making, Valentine's Day cards, cupcakes, smores, pudding cup, hungry, head tomatoes, paper crafts, sentiments, hand made cards, hand stamped cards, love, love notes, love cards, unique sentiments

 It was so much fun to pick a sentiment 
and which image I wanted to use on this card.
The whole time, I was making it, Emery my
grandson was on my mind.
He loves his yogurt/pudding and he loves us even
when we are a little slow at getting him a
snack when he is sooooooo Hungry.
The yogurt containers were stamped using three
different stampin up inks and the paper is from stampin' up as well.
The dies are from Gina Marie designs. The inside scallops was sponged
using the three inks.

I would like to enter my card into the following:
The Corrosive Challenge - Challenge # 1 - January - Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C466 - Humorous

Wishing you a very blessed week ahead,
Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,

2 comments: