Friday, December 28, 2018

Happy Birthday Denise Blog Hop

Welcome to our birthday blog hop for Denise
if you have come from Dawn Mercedes blog
Sunnyside Up, you are in the right place.

I’m (Tamie) the third stop on the birthday hop and I someone who loves a great celebration! 
 Denise is the owner and designer of all of the Project Bin Stamps

I’m feeling super stoked to be part of this birthday hop because birthdays are are sooo special and they bring so much joy to ones heart, when you think of that special person on their special day!
Also, Denise gives so much of herself
to us on her Design Team.
so it brings me great joy to celebrate her on her special day!
Denise you are kind, loving, generous, joyful
and so understanding. I feel so blessed to have you in my life.

It is also another chance for me to share these wonderful stamps with you.
To celebrate our fearless and very crafty leader.

Denise, the wish I have for you on your birthday today is to have tons of laughter, joy, love, peace, relaxation and many, many memory making moments with your family and friends. 
May everything that happens today carry through and make the rest of your birthday year be phenomenal.
It will be fun to see all of the master pieces and hop along! 

 The top picture is with natural light.
 The open panels are embossed with a wood grain folder
to match the paper.

 I used the Classic Man stamp set to create this card today 
Masculine cards, Father's Day, man birthday, men, stamping, paper crafts, hand stamped cards, hand made cards, card making
and the favorite things about this stamp set to me is the classic style of this car, the font of the sentiments and the sentiments are so cool. They can be used for birthdays, Father's Day or just a hey how are you. 
Denise, I hope you get to craft on your special day and make sure to enjoy some coffee too, music or a good movie while creating!

Please head on over to Angela Bode blog I Would Rather Be Stamping to continue on the crafting, inpsiration and celebration of our fearless leaders birthday blog hop of such wonderful stamps from The Project Bin.

Happy Birthday Denise
and thank you so much for sharing your talent
with us and for always inspiring me.

Kelly starting off our hop - Sandcastle Stamper
Dawn - Sunnyside Up
Tamie - Paper Infusions and More (you are here)

6 comments:

  1. Tamie, you chose such a fun card to feature! I love the way the "doors" open to your garage! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamie, what a great card!! Thank you for all the time and effort you put in to sharing your talents, and thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and a wonderful birthday message to your friend! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! Squeal! I love how the decoration is under the "gate fold"...what a novel idea...like a birthday surprise!!

    ReplyDelete