Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy Birthday Girlfriend

Good morning to you all!
Happy New Years Eve!!
I want to thank everyone who has
been able to take the time
to see my blog and make comments.
It really does warm my heart
and is so very appreciated.

My last post for 2018
the stamp set being highlighted
today is
Clear stamps, birthday stamps, paper crafting, rubber stamping, die cutting, dies with matching stamps
I just love how you can layer the different
stamps into this set
and then cut them out with the matching dies.
Perfect for the music/tv lover or just because.
The main image is stamped in black ink
the sentiments and starburst is in Rich Razzleberry.
I used dazzling diamonds in the butterflies which
you can see above to add a little fun. I love
glitter. Sorry their is someone outside of the butterflies
I didn't see.

Please come and see Kelly's creation for today
too.
Each week day we have new inspiration for you.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

May 2019 bring you tons of love, happiness, peace, relaxation
joy and craftiness. Wishing you all the best!
Please come and join me in the new
year for more
brand new makes!
Thanks for bring me joy and blessings.
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card which she will love! Happy New Year to you and yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine. Hoping your New Year has been off to a great start.

      Delete