Monday, October 1, 2018

Oh, Sing Choirs of Angels

Happy first day of October.
It seems strange that we have finished the month of
September already but one month of school
is already over.
This week is an exciting week, we have two volleyball games to
watch and I even went to watch our friends son play
football yesterday. 
Oh and I have started to crochet a Christmas present too.
I suddenly realized that Christmas is not that far away.

So when choosing a stamp set from The Project Bin
to highlight for you today,
it is all about Christmas.

The Stamp Set:

 A clean and simple card design
was the feeling, I had while making
this card. 
Christmas time is my favorite time of year!
The joyful songs to sing and this one is one of my
favorites.
The papers are from Stampin' Up as well as the Twine.
The Dies are from Sizzix.
Clear Stamps, Christmas, Christmas Cards, Christmas carols, stamping, clear stamps, paper crafts
Soon, it will be time to put the Christmas songs
on, not to mention the wonderful Christmas movies.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Challenge #9-September- Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - Challenge # 90 - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by
and for sharing your wonderful comments.

Have a Blessed Day!

2 comments: