Thursday, September 27, 2018

Journey Through A Book

Happy Thursday morning!!!
Our snow is gone and yesterday it rained most of the day.
Chilly but still a not too bad day for a walk with my hubby
in the great outdoors. It was fun to see a few trees
that the beavers had chewed down. Being in nature
sure has a way of bringing a calm and peace to me.

Today, we have an easy peasy challenge for you over at 
Our challenge for this week is 
Challenge #265 - Anything Goes
our wonderful sponsor is
and the wonderful image that I got to highlight
is called
Prize: 3 Images
So, I took some time to color up this very cute
image and well it had books, so I needed to go finish
this fun book that my friend lent to me.
Then it was time to come back and create my card.
For some reason, it just seems like this card should be
a little more clean and simple.
I used a stamp for the sentiment that inspires me
about life but also reading, which have I mentioned. I LOVE!!!
A stack of books like this one awaits me
to finish reading.

I would love to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenges - Challenge #375 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - #153 - Anything Goes with twist Fall Colors

Please come and join us at Creative Knockouts.
My fellow DT's have amazing creations for you
and will completely inspire you.

Thank you so much for joining me
and for taking the time to comment.
Have a blessed day!

2 comments: