Monday, October 15, 2018

Season's Greetings

Happy morning to you!
Today, I am excited to share
my newest creation with you for

Denise the owner/designer of these stamps
has come up with another brand new and awesome 
set called North Pole.
card making, winter, winter card ideas, snow, north pole, sentiments, stamping, paper crafts, clear stamps, hand made cards, hand stamped cards, card ideas
Don't you just love the each stamp
and the fonts are fabulous.
It has been out for a couple of weeks
and boy was I super excited when
going to the mailbox and seeing this
stamping goodness there.
When I saw this sentiment and the script of it,
the pattern paper from
Bo Bunny came to mind and so did this card sketch.
Out came my Gina Marie stitched circle die, my 1 inch circle punch,
my banner die and snowflake die from Sizzix.
The sentiment was stamped using Momento tuxedo black ink.
It just makes the sentiment pop on the color of this  paper.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Blog - #489- Christmas
Crafty Friends Challenge - #94 - Use more than 1 die (used 3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friend- Challenge #91 - Anything Goes

Come on over and join us each day of the week
my fellow teammates have amazing
crafty inspiration to share with you too.

Be sure to joining me again next Monday
for another brand new creation
for The Project Bin.

Thank you for joining me.
Have a blessed day!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment