Thursday, September 13, 2018

Totally sloth-some!

Hello and happy Thursday morning!
Well yesterday was blustery, cold and rainy
I had to turn the furnace on...yuck.
Today, they are calling for the 4 letter word *snow*
an early September storm.
We know it won't stay long but gosh
I was just starting to enjoy the fall colors.

We have a brand new challenge up and going
today over at Creative Knockouts
Challenge #263 - Charmed Life (use a charm)
Our amazing sponsors this week are from Imagine that digistamphttps://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
They let me use this really cute image called Lazy Sloth
The sentiments are so fun with this cute image.
Thank you so much for sponsoring us this week.

My card above was colored using my Copic Markers
Stampin' Up paper was used as well as Gina Marie Designs
x-stitch dies.
Accessories are my pearls, charm and brad.
My layout is pretty clean and simple.

Come join us this week
we would love to see your charms
over at Creative Knockouts.
Looking for more inspiration
my fellow DT's have it for you in spades.

Thank you so much for stopping by
and for any comments.
They sure do brighten my day.
Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Love this Tamie! Great work! Love those cross stitch dies!!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. The double heart charm is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done great coloring, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne! It was fun breaking out the copic markers.

      Delete
  4. WOW, this is so FABULOUS! I totally love these rich bold colors and your colorING of this sloth digi :) ♥♥♥ Thanks so much for showcasing my digi so brilliantly! I'm honored to sponsor Creative Knockouts this time around. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Your comment brightens my day.

      Delete