Thursday, May 5, 2011

A new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Hey everyone! I hope you week has been going good and well since I am away I am hoping that mine going well too. We will be flying home later this afternoon and it sure will be nice to see the kids. My mom is awesome and THANKS to her I can go.

We are onto an new challenge this week at 4 Crafty Chicks. Leanne is our very creative hostess for this week! She has challenged us to a recipe and I really loved it.


Challenge #36 is:


Recipe:


1 Button

2 Ribbons

3 Pattern Papers



As you can see I met the requirement of 3 pattern paper and surprisingly didn't find it too hard this time. Leanne thanks for another rockin challenge and keepin us thinking outside of our creative box.


I look forward to seeing everyones work when I get back. Be sure to check out my other chicks, their links are on my left hand side. Each of them has created a fabby piece of work.


Thanks for stopping in and sharing my creation with me.

2 comments:

  1. Wahooo! Look at you go with the 3 patterned papers! I know that you struggle with DP, but you rocked this one this week girlie! WTG!

    I hope you had a super time away and got in some much-needed RELAX time! Talk to you soon! Miss you like crazy! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is pretty, I love the paper you used and that stamp, awesome job on the challenge. Can't wait to hear all about the trip. TFS! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete