Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Thursday!!!

Good morning. How has your Thursday Morning started off? Mine has started off really good.

Yesterday was an emotionally hard day for me. I had someone call and yell at me for setting up a time that conflicted with their day (for our soccer volunteer hours) and my youngest turned 8 yesterday. It is sure hard to know they are all growing up so fast, oh and on the upside of that I was able to give my daughter her present (we got here ears peirced...she loves them). I made this card yesterday for her, it was a simple card that I made hard because of my emotional upset. After I made the card I then set to work painting my basement because my new furniture is being delivered Saturday....*wink*. I must say that I really enjoyed painting with my mom and my dad filled more of our little holes. Rob came and helped finish painting the last wall with me and the base boards. I can't believe we got everything done we wanted to in one day and better yet by 11 pm! My kids were so shocked when they came home from school. It was so awesome to see the looks on their faces, now they all want the colors in their rooms...LOL. My colors are actually Bashful Blue (true paper color) and a cougar Brown (it is a little darker than close to coco) Today, however I am sore to the bones, but I LOVE why I am sore...LOL.

So on to my card I finally get to post today. The first challenge is the Color Dare, they had really awesome colors. My second challenge for this card was Stampin Royalty who wanted you to keep it simple sweety (KISS). Sure glad I found both of these challenges since my time was very limited. Hope you have a chance to pop on over and check them out.



My birthday card:
Recipe: Stamps: Garden Silhouttes (sp??) (SU) and another (SU) set; Paper: Whisper white, Tempting Turquoise, Pale Plum, Lovely Lilac; Ink: Markers: Tempting Turquoise, Pale Plum, Lovely Lilac and Garden green (?); Accessories: Pearls, dimensionals, and small, medium oval punch and scallop oval punch, tempting turquoise ribbon.

I am off to start some laundry and eat breakfast, then down to my craftroom to make a card for my son today. Wishing you all a good start to your Thursday. Thanks for stopping in and see you later.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the design! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pearls on your flowers - very pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Great job on the color challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this cards.It is very soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete