Monday, August 24, 2020

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

 Good Morning!
It was a busy weekend for us.
We spent a bunch of time packing up and going through
my mom's house. It still is not getting any easier.
The best part was getting to see our family from Friday - Sunday.
Tomorrow we will be celebrating my darling hubbies birthday.
He is going to be 50 years old!!! How did that happen?
Onto why you are here....

Today is The Project Bin Monday!
We have a brand new stamp set
that I am so very excited to share with you today.
It is called
there is also a matching die set
mid century Christmas, retro Christmas, card making, Christmas cards, hand made cards, hand stamped cards, clear stamps, stamps with matching dies, Santa, Christmas tree, sentiment stamps, theprojectbin.com, steel dies
mid century Christmas, retro Christmas, card making, Christmas cards, hand made cards, hand stamped cards, clear stamps, stamps with matching dies, Santa, Christmas tree, sentiment stamps, theprojectbin.com, steel dies
So many cute sentiments and the dies
for the presents, tree and star are fantastic.
I look forward to using them the next time.
What do you think? Isn't this an amazing stamp set!
I call this my Christmas in August Card :)
 The Santa Claus image was colored using Copic Markers.
And Wink of Stella was used to add some glitter to his hat.
The sketch I followed was from My Favorite Things.
Be sure to come on over to our Blog
to see what my fellow DT's are creating
each day this week. We are back from holidays
and they have incredible inspiration to share with you.

Wishing you an wonderful week filled with joy!
Have a very happy week, may it be one that includes
getting inky!!!
Thank you for joining me today!

Hugs,

1 comment: