Thursday, August 13, 2020

Cheeky Devil

 Hello my friends,
August is a busy month for birthdays.
This year we have many special ones,
including my hubbies in a few weeks.
Birthdays are the best.
This month will be hard;
it will be the first time my mom isn't here to celebrate
her birthday with us. We miss her dearly. Another first.

Today, is what I call Terrific Thursday
we have a brand new challenge for you.
#363 - Finish The inside
we have an amazing sponsor this week,
thank you
Prize: 2 Images
Image used is called Cheeky Devil
Thank you so much for letting me color up 
this super cute image.
My hubby is a magic fan and love to play.
The image reminded me of 
this game he likes :)
 I used copic markers to color up this fantastic image.
A few dies and a punch 
ba bam my card was complete.
On the inside I used a few dies as well.
I love making special cards for my loved ones.

Please come and join us this week as
I am excited to see how you all finish the insides of your cards.
My team mates also have amazing creations to 
share with you.

Thank you so much for joining me today
and for making my day special.

Have an amazing weekend/week ahead.
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Cheeky Devil is right but what a fun card Tamie! Great inside too! My hubby is 50 next week and I need to get on making him a card!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy belated 50th birthday to your hubby too! I would love to see your card for him. Thank you so much Kelly :)

      Delete