Monday, October 28, 2019

I See Real People....Boo!!!


Happy Monday, my friends!
It is really hard to believe this is 
the last Monday for the month of October.
Did someone put the days on
a time warp dial.
Our weather has been very chilly here
this weekend. We were lucky
to only have a wee bit of snow so far.
Hopefully Halloween will be warmer 
for our little Trick and Treats.

Since it is Halloween this week,
my thought was to high light 
the stamp set from The Project Bin


 I love seeing little ghosts.
When our grandson was here a couple
weekends ago he looked outside
and said he saw one, so
Emery inspired me to make this card.


It is a clean and simple card
Cool Ghoul
has 8 fun sentiments, two ghost stamps
with matching dies.
The web and paper are from Stampin' Up

Be sure to stop by THE PROJECT BIN SHOP
and 
for tons of inspiration!
These stamps are incredible
and fun to work with!

Thank you so much for joining me today
I would like to thank everyone for your wonderful
comments, they mean a lot.

Have a blessed week ahead!
Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment