Thursday, October 10, 2019

Fall Arrangement - Thanks

Happy Thursday!
We have come around to my favorite day of the
week again, because the next day is Friday!
We have had a pretty good week.
Tonight we will be going to watch our
daughter play volleyball.

Happy Creative Knockout day!
We have a brand new challenge every
Thursday and each challenge is sponsored.
Today our sponsor is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

I would love to thank them for allowing me
to high light this awesome image called

Prize: $10 gift certificate for Digi's

Challenge #319 - Fall
The above image was colored using Prisma Color Pencils.
I cut the image out using 3 sizes of x-stitch ovals
from Gina Marie Designs
Digging through my punch, I pulled out an oldie
but a goodie from Stampin' Up.
The card stock is from Stampin' Up.
Please come and join us over at Creative Knockouts
for our brand new challenge. We would love it if you would
come and join us. My fellow DT's have some amazing
inspiration for you as well.

Thank you for taking the time to join 
me and please have an amazing day!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment