Monday, February 25, 2019

I Like You


Happy Monday!
Right, now it is a balmy -36 with a windchill of -48 this morning!
Brrrrr.....
It was a quiet weekend at home.
The cold/flu has been running through the house this past week. Yuck!!!
So relaxing was on the agenda.

Welcome to my new followers and thank you
so much for joining me!

Today, I am highlighting the stamp set

My card below I stamped the hearts out 3 times
 colored them using copic markers (cut them out).
 then stamped the hand image out
broke up the I like you stamps to add it inside the heart.
I used a double stitched die and another stitched die 
from Gina Marie Designs
to highlight this very cute image.
It is perfect as the sayings are from Social Media 
You can use this as a birthday card, anniversary 
or just a plain old "hey how are you doin' " card.
 My second card for today
was made using the scraps from my first card.
It was so much fun to pull out a few more stamps
from The Gatest set.
The card below
I used the fire extinguisher, with the sentiment broken up
and stamped into each corner.
You'r Hotter Than Ever
Isn't it such a fun saying.
A perfect masculine card, a card for a firefighter..etc
So those are my two cards today
both had some fussy cutting on them
with the hearts and fire extinguisher.
The paper used was Real Red and Pacific Point paper
Images were colored using Copic Markers.
May you find sometime crafting this week
and if you don't craft
Happy Looking at all the fun and cool creations out there.

For more inspiration please hop

I would like to enter my cards into the following challenges:
A Bit More Time to Craft - Challenge #86 Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - February Anything Goes Challenge # 60

Check back later today for the winner
of my 10 year anniversary post!

Thank you so much for joining me
and for all comments.
Sharing a smile with you
and have a Grat day!



2 comments:

  1. Amazing cards! Loving the style and color choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine! Doing a happy dance😁

      Delete