Monday, February 4, 2019

From My Head Tomatoes


 Good morning!
It sure has been a blustery,
snowy and very cold weekend here
in Alberta.
Sunday morning saw us waking up
to temperatures below -30
and the windchill at -45.
Can you say brrr...???
The fresh snow however does
look so pretty on the trees
and ground.
It is also a really good reason to hunker
down and stay inside.

Today, I am highlighting
the stamp sets
and 

I chose this stamp sets for two reasons
1. I love the sentiments, images and dies
2. It reminds me of my grandma.

So much you can do with this set
you can use it for Valentine's Day
Just to say I love
at anytime.
Mix and match them with other
sets from The Project Bin.

On Feb 2
a very special and beautiful
lady in our lives gain her angel
wings, my grandma.
She lived to be almost 97
She loved her family and friends.

Grandma had a love for gardening
and her flowers.
Although, I never got her green thumb
gene, she was always weeding, watering and pruning.
Grandma loved to have a conversation
about it and the joy in her voice, just made your heart smile.
Her garden always had such delicious
food that came from it to the table.
The flowers she grew were always so beautiful
and vibrant. Tables of them in her living room.
It was the place she loved to be
working with her hands in the dirt.
Her love for nature was awesome.
I will for every cherish the memories
she has locked in my heart
and appreciate them so much.
Even of those times when I was getting in trouble
will forever be cherished memories.
So this card was made with my grandma
in mind, as she loved each and
everyone of her 7 kids, 25 grandchildren
40 great grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren
from her head tomatoes.
Please pop on over too The Project Bin Blog
where each week day their is more
crafting inspiration for you with these amazing
stamps/dies.

Wishing you a very blessed week
and may it also bring with it some
time to craft.

Thank you for joining me today.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment