Monday, August 13, 2018

Hello Monday

Hello Monday!
August is almost half gone
but what a month so far. It has been soooooo very hot here,
thank goodness for rain and the cooling temperatures, we got yesterday.
I have been able to enjoy a visit from my sister/mom/dad,
had another Cranial Sacral treament, a movie/shopping/sleep over
with a friend, back to school shopping
and some time with most of my kids and grandson.
What can make a girl even happier?
Time to craft of course :)

Today, for The Project Bin
I am highlighting the stamp set
My card above is clean and simple,
with a diagional cut to highlight
the Happy Birthday Sentiment with pearls.
The paper is from Stampin' Up.

We would really love it if you would
come see the inspriation today and each day
to see what my fellow team mates have to inspire you.

Wishing you a very blessed and happy day
May it have a little time for you
and crafting.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Nice card, glad you are having a good summer with your friends, and family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Looks like you are having a good time too.

      Delete