Monday, August 20, 2018

Happy Birthday!

Happy Monday morning!
Today, I am highlighting
two stamp sets from
Deer Mom
and
Classic Man

Card making, mother's day, deer, paper crafts, stamping
Masculine cards, Father's Day, man birthday, men, stamping, paper crafts, hand stamped cards, hand made cards, card making
Their are a few people
in my life who have a love for hunting or just wildlife
but also adore their vintage vehicles.
Denise inspired me with both these wonderful
stamp sets.

The above card is a Twisted Gate Card.
It is my first time making one.
Honestly, it was a blast
and I had help from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.
I used paper from Stampin' Up
Dies from Gina Marie Designs and Stampin' Up
My coloring was done using Prisma Pencils.

I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:
The Corressive Challenge Blog - Challenge #8 - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - #480-1 - From Boys to Men
Hiding In My Craft Room - #366 - Use Die Cuts
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - #151 - Anything Goes

Be sure to hop on over to The Project Bin 
to see more inspiration daily from my fellow DT teammates.
Thank you for joining me today.
Have a blessed week
and may it include some crafting during such a busy time.

1 comment:

  1. Cute deer - that fold is very interesting...love the papers

    ReplyDelete