Thursday, August 25, 2016

Let's Get Sentimental!


Good morning! It is time for a Sentimental Challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Our one and only Lori has asked us for Challenge #313 to create something using SENTIMENTS.  

This challenge was so much fun.  Cancer has touched most of us in one way or another so when I found this sentiment years ago, it spoke to my heart (Verses The Art of Languages Expressed with Rubber Stamps). It tells us what cancer cannot do to us and our family. I added texture with an embossing folder and then did a triple bow on my handy dandy bow maker that Leanne and Brian gave me.

Please come and join us for Lori's new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks.  We also have some really amazing inspiration for you to check out.

2 comments:

  1. Guess my comment didn't stay on here, ugh, this is so nice friend, great job, true verse, awesome Bow, nicely done friend! Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love the embossing, that bow and the sentiment is very touching...awesome job!

    ReplyDelete