Thursday, August 18, 2016

Bubble Fairy!


Good morning! Where or where is our summer going. Time is flying by so fast and I do enjoy these few months that our daughter and son have off.

Today, I am combining 4 Crafty Chicks and Creative Knockouts challenges together. It isn't often that I am able to do one post of the two.

Your hostess this week for 4 Crafty Chicks is me and I would like you to create something using Leaves on it for Challenge #312.

The challenge over at Creative Knockouts for Challenge #155 is Tag Time.  Break out your tags crafters. As usual at Creative Knockout's we have a sponsor and I would like to thank The Stamping Boutique for letting me use this image  Bubble Fairy. She was so much fun to color up and design with this image.

Prize: 2 images of your choice & if you use one of their images you will get an extra one.
http://thestampingboutique.com/
http://www.thestampingboutique.com/category_91/Glitterbabe--Digital-Stamps-by-Stef-Hughes.htm
Come on over and join us at both Challenges. Break out the leaves and tags for a fun time.  My fellow DT's have amazing inspiration for you.

5 comments:

  1. Nice you could combine the two, very nicely done with both, and I like the tag idea very cool. Great coloring and nicely done! Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne, it was fun combining the challenges together.

      Delete
  2. Awesome that you could combine the two - nice when that works out! Gorgeous tag - love the coloring friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was nice that it worked out this time Lori. Thanks :)

      Delete