Thursday, April 30, 2015

Masculine Happy Birthday

Good morning to ya all! As I am writing up this post my cats are being so funny, it actually sounds like a herd of elephants running through the house and like car tires spinning when they go around the corners. I just love it when something simple brings so much joy.

There is a brand new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks this week and since we have 5 Thursdays in April we will have the Top Picks and a Crazy Egg pick.  Our wonderful hostess for challenge #244 is easy....Anything Goes :)

My card is up above and the stamp is from Flourishes, sentiment is from a Totally Stampalicous set. I used Early Espresso, Whisper White, scallop punch and 6x6 My Minds Eye.

We would love to have you come and join us at 4 Crafty Chicks. My fellow chicks have some amazing inspiration for you.

Thank you so much for sharing in my latest DT project. 

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Great image and wonderful coloring! Cats are such funny creatures! Mine loves to just sit and watch me color like she could tell me if I was doing it wrong! Hope you have a great week!
    Hugs- Tian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chickie this is so cool, I like this stamp, I have it as well. Great coloring and the paper works wonderfully. Silly Cats you have, hilarious at times....cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't cats so much fun! Mine do the same thing, especially at night. Love the image you used on your card. Reminds me of the men in my life, lol. Thanks for allowing me to be a guest designer on your blog. It has been so much fun.

    Hugs,

    Ronda

    ReplyDelete