Thursday, April 30, 2015

Jenny Flowers and Butterflies



It is Thursday and I am back with another brand new DT creation and a brand new challenge at Creative Knockouts.  We are on Challenge #87 and we want to see you FINISH THE INSIDE. Our sponsor for this month is Color Ink Digital Stamps. I chose to use Jenny Flowers and Butterflies. It was so much fun to color her and the sentiment was absolutely perfect for Mother's Day.
Man this was a good challenge for me, since I never ever, ever finish the inside of the card until I have too. Great challenge Kelly.  A friend of mine made a resolution of sorts this year to finish all of the insides of her cards, when she makes them.  I think this should be mine for next year or maybe next month...LOL.

My image was colored using Copic markers...???
The prize is 
I can't wait to see the outside and inside of your creations!! It is an easy challenge so hopefully you will come on over to Creative Knockouts and show us your inspiration.

Sending a smile your way. May some craftiness be what relaxes you today.

Have an amazing day!!

3 comments:

  1. The image is super cute, and the paper great job. Awesome coloring and the inside super awesome...way to go! BAMMMMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the bright colorful papers you used with it. I hardly ever finish the inside of my cards either until I'm ready to send it off to someone. Great job. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Tamie and I love the finished inside! Fab job my friend!

    ReplyDelete